Vicente Gandia USA Inc
It has been a long time vision of our winery to establish a strong footprint in the United States. Vicente Gandia USA, Inc. is the foundation to make our dream a reality. Establishing strong long lasting relationships with our distributors, we understand that innovation is the way of doing things in a different way in order to generate value for our clients and consumers by identifying opportunities and an open communication of the creative processes through the entire chain of production and marketing.
The introduction of new products, processes, marketing methods and wine style and label design are just a part of who we are. This is encouraged both in the internal practices of our organization and in our relationship with stakeholders. This is our “culture of innovation”.
Thanks to our innovative culture, Vicente Gandía Winery, a Valencian wine producing company founded in 1885, is celebrating its 130th anniversary and remains true to the values it held when it was created: to combine tradition with internationalisation, to back innovation and quality, to be committed to promoting wine culture, and to contribute to the welfare and progress of society.
We have also made doing business with us easier in several ways;
- One Stop Shop logistically via our warehouse in New Jersey or direct import from our winery in Valencia, Spain.
- Ability to offer our top Spanish denominations of origin (regions) sold in the US.
- Rioja Tempranillo red wine (Young, Crianza and Reserva)
- Cava (Brut, Rosé and Extra Dry)
- Ribera del Duero Roble Tempranillo red wine
- Verdejo Rueda white wine
- Rias Baixas Albarino white wine
- Priorat Crianza red wine
- Valencia (Young, Crianza, Reserva) blends and varietals red, white and rose wines
- Alicante blends and varietals red and white wine
- Utiel Requena (Young, Crianza, Reserva) red, white and rose wines
- Wine and Cava´s made from organically grown grapes
- Ability to offer our international portfolio of wines
- Portugal Alentejo red wine
- Portugal white wine
- Chiliean red and white wines
Vicente Gandia Winery
Vicente Gandía Winery is currently the largest winery in the Community of Valencia, in addition to ranking in the top 10 Spanish wineries and the top 100 European wineries. It has a presence in 89 international markets and is the ambassador of Spanish wines to the world.
The Vicente Gandia seal applies to all of our products: premium quality, reasonable prices, and consistency from one harvest to the next. Wines which are characterised by their elegance, complexity, smoothness and balance. Creating two different styles of wine: traditional, and modern and innovative.
Our "savoir faire" has been rewarded with numerous prizes and awards:
- Award for Internationalisation (Valencia Chamber of Commerce).
- Aster Award for company development.
- Jose Mª Gandia is named member of the Noble Order of Wine Knights in the United Kingdom.